Accredited Reflexology Courses
What students say
School of Holistic Reflexology
Reflexology Diploma Courses in Wiltshire
This is what past students had to say about the course-
- 'I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering training in Reflexology. After 15 months of Cyla's tuition I feel so knowledgeable about the human body, physical, mind and spirit and confident to start my Reflexology practice. It was hard work but Cyla made it so enjoyable and rewarding as she is an expert in creative teaching techniques, breaking complex subjects down in to digestible sizes.
Other courses may be shorter but this one will truly qualify you to be let loose on the public and make a difference!
Cyla is a wealth of knowledge, energy and warmth - you couldn't find a better tutor and guide.'
- Yours ever grateful, Jess Goodman, (Bottlesford, Wiltshire)
- 'I thank god for the tuition I received - which is proving invaluable. I thank you with all my heart for being so bloody thorough!'
- With much gratitude, Chris (Bishop's Stortford)
- 'I felt I had to write to you and thank you for a superb course. I enjoyed every minute of it.'
- Gillian (Ware)
- 'The more reflexologists I meet, the gladder and gladder I become that you
- Dinah (Carmarthen)
- 'Thank you so much for a wonderful course. Although I found it extremely hard work it was thoroughly enjoyable and has broadened my horizons considerably.'
- Kindest regards, Vanessa (Gt. Dunmow)
- 'I was thinking to myself that I must get something for my reflexology teacher because I think she has done a good job teaching me. My daughter turned to me and said 'Yeah, I think she has done a good job too.' - She is just 6 years old.'
- Thank you for everything, Saras (Chelmsford)
- 'Reflexology - wow! Reiki - wow! What next?? In all seriousness, I wanted to thank you again for the courses. I can't believe how different life looks.'
- Mandy (Swindon)
- 'What a skill and what a new knowledge! A really good course that I would recommend to others.'
- Elaine (Bradford-on-Avon)
- 'I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. I originally chose reflexology as an adjunct to aromatherapy but now I am fascinated by it and the course has enhanced my knowledge of subtle energy. Cyla has used her experience and extensive knowledge well during the course.'
- Jacquie (Marten)
- 'I think Cyla is an excellent tutor whose style of teaching is very effective. She is extremely well versed in her subject and makes the subject accessible and enjoyable.'
- Sybil (Hungerford)
- 'Many thanks for opening my eyes and mind! to a whole new way of thinking!'
- Susanna (Swindon)
For Reflexology courses and Natural Therapies,
Including Homeopathy, Kinesiology and Reflexology
In Marlborough, Wiltshire